Eligibility Criteria ?
To be eligible to apply for the Diageo Internship Program, a student must meet the following criteria:*
- Currently enrolled degree seeking undergraduate or minor studies student at Deree
- Cumulative index (GPA) of at least 2.7/4.0
- At least 18 years of age
- Εxcellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Exemplary discipline record
- Good financial standing with the College
- For degree seeking students only:
- Completed at least 30 credits, including the English language requirements (courses WP1010, WP1111 and WP1212)
- Declared major
*Exceptions may be made to eligibility criteria at the discretion from Diageo.
What kind of candidates are we looking for:
- Mobile – willing to relocate in Europe
- Languages – Ideally 2 European languages incl. English
- Analytical & Commercial mind
- Natural problem-solver, but comfortable working in a team environment
- Desire to make a difference and with a drive to deliver maximum value
- Self-aware individual with a clear commitment to learning & development
- Clearly be able to articulate their longer term ambitions
To be considered for the Diageo Internship Program, the student needs to provide all of the following documents to the office of Career Services:
- Complete the?Online Application
- Complete one Professor Recommendation Form from Deree faculty member
Please ask your professor to send your recommendation letter via inter-office mail or e-mail to [email protected].
- Electronic copy of Resume (CV)
Please e-mail your Resume to [email protected]
We kindly ask that upon submitting any application materials, you contact the Office of Career Services.
Application Deadline ended
Tips for a Successful Application
- START EARLY – Don’t wait until the last minute to finish the application process.
- DO YOUR RESEARCH – Read up on DIAGEO.
- SAVE YOUR TEXT – Write and save it in a Word document. Web pages time-out all the time.
- PROOFREAD – Check your text before copy+pasting your answers into the online application.
- DON’T PROCRASTINATE – Deadlines are final:? Your application will not be considered if it is late.
- UPDATE YOUR CV – Schedule a meeting with a career services counselor to help you improve/update your CV.
- CHECK YOUR ACG EMAIL REGULARLY – We will be communicating with you regarding your application through your ACG email.
For additional application information, please contact the Office of Career Services at [email protected], Tel.: +30 210 600 9800 | ext. 1316.
|For Diageo’s global resource that promotes responsible drinking through the sharing of best practice tools, information and initiatives, visit www.DRINKiQ.com.|