Apply now for one of the numerous study abroad scholarships the American College of Greece can offer you
The Deree-American College of Greece Outbound Study Abroad Program is affordable and therefore open to all students because:
- You pay the Deree – ACG tuition no matter what partner institution you have chosen to spend the semester or session and how expensive the tuition is in that university
- While abroad, you keep any scholarship or allowances you have earned as a Deree – ACG student
- The great variety in institutions, programs and countries allows you to tailor your choice to your funding availability
- Through the Deree-ACG partner collaborations you can benefit from study scholarships that institutions abroad offer to Deree students
- Deree-ACG Outbound Study Abroad program is privileged to receive annually generous funding from the American College of Greece and Foundations in order to support qualified students through scholarships. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of academic performance, student life participation, demonstration of cultural competence, commitment to study abroad and financial need. All applicants are invited to an interview at Office of Student Affairs.
To explore further about costs, learn more about eligibility criteria and apply, please visit the Office of Student Affairs today or send an email to?[email protected].